Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Receiver supply voltage requirements?

RichG

Hmm... I was looking for a more definitive range other than +/- 10%.

For example, from manual specifications:

Sennheiser EW100: 10.5 to 16 Vdc

Shure SLX: 12 to 18 Vdc

Reason I ask is because I'd like to get one adapter and to power 6 XD-V70 receivers. This ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TUMDWG ) low cost 12 Vdc, 6A adapter will work as long as the receivers will accept 12 Vdc.

• 7 months later...

A full on 1U rack size unit is a little overkill for powering just two receivers, and I've no plans to increase the number beyond two. I'm attempting to rationalise and reduce physical connections and equipment rather than increase ;-) but thanks for the suggestion.

I've managed to find a 1A 9V centre negative power supply so will give it a try.

1A 9V centre negative power supply arrived today: very tidy, even comes with a self adhesive velco strip, so it dropped very neatly into the inside of my gator case, velcrod to the sidewall.

Standard plug and figure 8 (iec c7) mains connector so easy to shorten to a sensible few inches in legth without damaging the power supply. Interestingly (and brilliant for rack usage, the 9V side only has 9-12" of cable before the 9V plug, so again, no excess cable to wrap away.

Dropped in perfectly, powered up both units perfectly and jobs a good un!

Diago PS10 Micropower9 http://www.diago.co.uk/pedal-power/diago-micropower9.html