Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm window size is too small.

This has been a topic for a long time,  Will Line 6 change the display size of Pod Farm ?

I do not know why in 2014, we are stuck with a small window who covers 1/3 of the screen.
It would be so nice to have a full screen display of Pod Farm, I saw a topic from 2009 asking for this.

Line 6 Pod Farm is a great software, the sound quality is the best but with a small window.

So can we hope that one day we will have a bigger and better display ?

Cheers from Canada...  B)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Uber Guru Thank you for answering my post.

Don't you think it would be better to have a bigger screen display for Pod Farm ?
So, you are saying that it will never happened. Why is that ? It is a pity that line 6 won't upgrade it.

​All the similar software out there have a full screen display. I have to say that I am very disappointed.
It is not a big job for a good group of programmers or software coder/engineer.

What is IdeaScale ? I am not familiar with that website.

Cheers from Canada..  B) 

• Upvote 1

This is ideaScale

http://line6.ideascale.com/

People submit ideas/feature request and user vote on them.

I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge deal to program it for a bigger window, but they would need higher resolution graphics.

For me personally, I wouldn't want the window any bigger, between my DAW, and couple plug-in's I'm already running out of screen real estate!!

And I'm guessing they are focusing their efforts elsewhere.

that plus it's been like that since forever... even earlier L6 programs...

and users have complained... that entire time...

which spans a decade....

the possibility of them waking up tomorrow and changing it...

seems far fetched...

more than likely if the complaint registered it will be fixed in a future product...

in other words.. not enough people complained for them to make it a priority.....

this is where ideascale would come in... get you a posse. :)

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Hi, I just up this topic as I can't understand why we can't make it fullscreen as Line6 show us the app in fullscreen in the Sonicport VX page of their site. So, is it just an image mount, not reality (but why do that ?) ? Or the next version with that possibility ? Go check that webpage : http://line6.com/sonicport-audio-interface/sonicport-vx/ and just see the macbook on the middle oft the page... That just would be great to have that !

There have been no PodFarm updates since the Infusion update, can't see any changes happening in the future.   Will have to see what Yamaha/L6 have in mind for the future - there are a lot of amp sims out there now with very good sounds and I think L6 has to step up their game if they want to remain in this field.