Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sonic Port VX WOW!

I have to give a big second to that from Scotland. I felt I had to as you said I've done my fair share of complaining when things are not right - smelly speakers :) - but I am blown away with the Sonic Port VX and I've not even had the fun of connecting my guitar to it yet.

I sing in a trio and we use backing tracks, I've been using my iPad 2 with a IoDock and for a while I wanted to move to my Air but couldn't. When I saw the VX I thought I'd give it a try and it is amazing,

I use OnSong to play our tracks and I just plugged in the VX to the iPad air and myy twin jack to jack into two channels on the Stagescape M20D The tracks played the way they should even split format with music and backing vocals on seperate stereo tracks but in their own channel at the desk. This is a fantastic bit of kit and I've just scratched the surface. I plugged the supplied USB charge cable with my iPad charger into the VX while a track was playing to make sure it did nothing to the audio and all it did was start charging my iPad. Wow is correct my friend.

I would recommend this to anyone it will turn your IPad into a killer music device. - Now onto an Amplifi - hopefully!!