Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FX100 with Android

mesteptoe

Hi All,
I've a problem with connection between my Galaxy S4 (Android 4.4.2) and FX 100. There is information on my phone 'AMPLIFi Remote has lost its connection to the AMPLIFi'.

I've done Factory Reset on FX 100 (without calibration) and reboot S4, but the problem still appears.now

On my friends IPad there was no problem with connection but I don't have any iOS device... any sugestions ???

Have you tried to repair the devices?

• Go into you BT settings on the Galaxy and make sure BT is on
  • Power cycled the FX100
  • Press the BT button on the FX100
  • On the Galaxy in the BT setting you should see the FX100
  • Click it to connect
  • When the BT light on the FX100 stops flashing and becomes solid open the AMPLIFi app.

Hi,

Repairing doesn't helped, I've done it 2 times and nothing changed, I see:

'Reconecting and reading the preset from Unknown'

and then

'AMPLIFi Remote has lost its connection to the AMPLIFi'.

and its appears all over again...

I dont know if that matters but I see FX100 on my Galaxy as 'AMPLIFi_9d' ... any further sugestions ?

Android not working Help !!!

I bought today the amplifi fx 100. I connected it with the amp and it did sound well. Then I tried to control it with my Samsung Note and I've got the message to update de Amplifi to version 2. Updater installed on a laptop windows 8 and the update completed. Then I can controlled the Amplifi with the Samsung. Everything works except there was no sound. Reset to factorysettings and update to version 1 make the Amplifi to live but I cannot control it with the Samsung.

Tried several times to update again but nothing works.

Is there someone who was able to let the Amplifi work with Android?

Theo

Hello, I have a question. When I make a sound with a Wah and I saved it to the hardware its saved without the whasetting I must use the pedalswitch to make the wha work I even had the vvolume set off. I expected when you make a sound that it save all settings. What do I do wrong? Theo

• 1 month later...

I am able to connect my Samsung Note 8.0 after installing 2.0 onto my pc and upgrading the Amplify. Everything works fine. How do I use a second android device. For example if the battery goes dead on the Note 8.0 and I want to use my android galaxy 5, how do I authorize both units?>

Thanks

pretty sure it only pairs with one at a time.. you can't have both ready to go...

you just have to pair it to the one you want to use.

I am able to connect my Samsung Note 8.0 after installing 2.0 onto my pc and upgrading the Amplify. Everything works fine. How do I use a second android device. For example if the battery goes dead on the Note 8.0 and I want to use my android galaxy 5, how do I authorize both units?>

Thanks

• 1 month later...

For people who have Bluetooth connection problems on Android it helps to clear the Bluetooth cache.

Especially after upgrading from Android 4 to 5 (Lollipop).

I had a lot of stability problems with the connection between my Nexus 7 2013 and the Amplifi FX100.

This solved all my problems (On Android 5.0.2):

Settings -> Apps -> Scroll over to All -> Select Bluetooth Share -> Clear Cache

Just to let you know.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,
I use the Huawei Media Pad X2 with Android 6

On my first day I was annoyed with my new FX100 an the APP.

Bluetooth Connection ist ok, but if i want to choose the device the messsage is:

"It appears you are conneted, but it's firmware is not up to date. Please update ..."

The Firmware is 2.6 (from today 2016-11-11)

Then i tried 2.0, same game.

Suddenly the Updater Software on my Windows PC shows me Firmware 1.9 !!!??

Now i know, that i must make a factory reset, as i read somewhere.

And now it works.

WAF