Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Updating The Dt25

simbo

Hi can anyone tell me please is it possible to update the DT25 using my computer connected to the Pod HD500 and then to the DT25 via the Line 6 link. Or will I have to perches an interface and cables.

Kind Regards,

simbo 

I'm pretty certain you can't. I double checked the PDF installation guide and it only mentions using a USB-to-MIDI interface. You would hope they would mention your method if it was possible.  M Audio uno Midisports are cheap.

I've done the update and would highly recommend it! ;)  It's awesome to have the ability to run 8 amp models across the topologies. With a midi Mobilizer II connected, I use DT Customizer for iPhone and iPad to load amp models in the amp depending on what 'flavours' Im choosing at the time or needing for a gig etc. 

For me it was totally worth the investment on a little hardware to expand the potential of an already awesome amp.  :)

• Upvote 1