Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem With Microphone Recording

Hi, just looking for some quick help.

I'm currently using a Line 6 UX1 with PodFarm 2.5 through Logic Pro 9. I've had no issue with recording guitars, but when I went to use the microphone, I noticed there was no input. I have looked through a few other forums and seen where the option to change input is meant to be found and have had no luck within Pod Farm (Please see screenshot for view of problem area)

I have tried running Pod Farm in standalone mode too and also had the same issue.
I have all current drivers and licenses installed and authorised, this is my only issue with any of the Line6 software I currently have.

Help much appreciated, thankyou
Tom

Ah, the file didn't attach my apologies, this link should work to the view within my DAW:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mtphfn&s=8#.VGECcPSsV8N

Just updated to the newest drivers and 2.58 now, didn't realised they'd been released(should have checked sooner, again my apologies)

It now allows me to select Mic as an input from the standalone application but not within the DAW still.

That is proper functionality.

Launching within your DAW is the plug-in version, which does not route any inputs from your UX1, it using your tack as the input, and is typically done post processing. For example, I typical capture 2 stereo tracks simultaneously, one dry track, and one wet, then apply the plug-in to the dry track post processing.

Depending on your computer, you may be able to monitor the plug-in in real time while recording, on my set-up I can not due to too much latency.

btw, you can also select the input via the Line6 Audio-MIDI control panel without launching POD Farm standalone, but you will not hear the models/effects, unless you are monitoring the plug-in in real time while recording.