Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fbv Shortboard Mkii Problem

Hello, I have a Pod Hd Pro for 1 year and since 6 months I use a pedal Shortboard MkII to control it. Yesterday I plugged my first pedal on my computer via a USB cable but since I did not understand how it worked, I removed the cable without touching the settings on my pedals. I also plugged my Pod to change sounds and as it happened every time, no problem. But now when I plug my Pod to my pedals, my pedal does not light up. I tried my cable with another amp and pedals and it works so it's not a cable problem. I plugged my pedal to an amp Line 6 Spider 75 and it worked. And when I plug my Pod Express MkII with a pedal, the pedal does not come .. So my Pod does not send a signal to the pedal. How can I fix this? thank you

Sorry for my bad English

Bonjour, je possède un Pod Hd Pro depuis 1 an et j'utilise depuis 6 mois un pédalier Shortboard MkII pour le contrôler. Hier, j'ai branché pour la première fois mon pédalier sur mon ordinateur via un cable usb mais vu que je ne comprenais pas comment cela fonctionnait, j'ai enlevé le cable sans toucher aux réglages de mon pédalier. J'ai aussi branché mon Pod pour modifier des sons et cela c'est passé comme à chaque fois, sans problème. Mais maintenant quand je branche mon Pod à mon pédalier, mon pédalier ne s'allume plus. J'ai essayé mon cable avec un autre ampli et pédalier et cela fonctionne donc ce n'est pas un problème de cable. J'ai branché mon pédalier à un ampli Line 6 Spider 75 et il fonctionnait. Et quand je branche mon Pod avec un pédalier Express MkII, le pédalier ne s'allume pas.. Donc mon Pod n'envoi pas de signal au pédalier. Comment puis-je régler ce problème ? Merci

i think that it is a self test mode. with the function selected, press the view button. when the buttons function is selected. press all buttons. you should see a change in status 0-1. when all the buttons are tested, the previous screen will return and a P will appear to indicate pass. then move to the next function. turn the pots fully left and right, don't forget the output for recording on the back. a couple tests happen automatically.

are you sure you are pressing and holding the left navigation while powering on?

you are holding the down arrow. you must hold the left arrow