Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

$150 Rebate Valid for Demo/Blemished?

No - because many times the blemished Tyler Variax is a "Re-stock" and typically someone has already registered the Serial number with Line-6 on those Guitars 

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/derivates/25/001/725/052/DV040_PDF_Copy_line6_JTVYourGuitarCantDoThisRebate_123114.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

However - does the $150.00 rebate extend to official factory B-Stock in original packaging?

I would think so. As long as you have the shipping box with the barcode, serial number and receipt. Read the rebate form. I didn't see B stock as an exclusion.

Hi everyone,

I have confirmed with Line 6 that B-stock JTVs do qualify for the $150 rebate. As long as the customer buys from an authorized dealer, fills out the fields on the paperwork, submits it with the required bits (receipt and UPC) they are good for the rebate. Offer expires December 31st, 2014 and paperwork must be postmarked no later than Jan 15th, 2015.

Here's a link to the rebate form:

http://l6c-acdn.line6.net/data/6/0a06438915498545a7c67a386b/application/pdf/

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say, I think the whole price drop and rebate thing is a slap in the face to the rest of us "loyal" Line 6 customers that already bought JTV's. I paid $1049.00 for a demo JTV59 through Sweetwater in August... now the company has immediately decreased my guitars value buy a huge amount since you can get a new one for $850 after rebate. I've been a Line 6 player since AXSys days.  How about let me know if you are gonna drop the DT25's price before I buy one.

Not to make you feel worse, but mine was $699 after rebate brand new.

I have to say, I think the whole price drop and rebate thing is a slap in the face to the rest of us "loyal" Line 6 customers that already bought JTV's. I paid $1049.00 for a demo JTV59 through Sweetwater in August... now the company has immediately decreased my guitars value buy a huge amount since you can get a new one for $850 after rebate. I've been a Line 6 player since AXSys days. How about let me know if you are gonna drop the DT25's price before I buy one.