Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Screen stuck at starting point....!!! Not working

shadymax84

I was using pod x3 live directly connected to an orange amp when all of a sudden due to poor power supply and incapable voltages the electric supply in my entire house got cut off and after a while it did come back but ever since then I've been having this problem where only the backlight of x3 live gets on meaning that it freezes at a blank yellow screen at the startup. I've tried changing the power supply (using different adapter) and resetting (which isn't possible because it doesn't show anything on the screen) and connecting it to the computer and flashing it(which is not possible because it doesn't show up in my computer) but none of these remedies have solved the problem. If someone has gone through this problem and found a solution then do let me know.

post-1672255-0-20924500-1416404431_thumb.jpg

post-1672255-0-03244700-1416404449_thumb.jpg

Make sure the other power supply is the exact same specs as the X3L.

Try this to reflash:

Q: How do I reflash in "safe mode"?
A: Safe mode can be used when a unit cannot be reflashed using the normal reflash procedure. Hold the four-way arrow key to the right while powering the POD X3 unit on to start your unit in safe mode. You can then reflash the unit as decribed above.

It may need to be serviced.

-B

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Start th same problem with mine X3 Live
It's a little bit funny that no one from Line 6 present any solution for the problem.
That forum it's inside the Line 6 page but they don't give any option, solution fot the users.
They sell their pedalboards worldwide and many places haven't any technical assistance and here with them, you don't have any feedback.
A good thing to think when you'll buy your next gear.

Disapointed whit Line 6 for the second time. I hope the last.

8 minutes ago, Rauber said:

Start th same problem with mine X3 Live
It's a little bit funny that no one from Line 6 present any solution for the problem.
That forum it's inside the Line 6 page but they don't give any option, solution fot the users.
They sell their pedalboards worldwide and many places haven't any technical assistance and here with them, you don't have any feedback.
A good thing to think when you'll buy your next gear.

Disapointed whit Line 6 for the second time. I hope the last.

These forums aren’t support or customer service forums. They’re user forums. Sometimes users do have solutions to some problems. But for some things, you really need to contact Line 6 support through the way of opening up a support ticket.

The X3 Live, I’d add, is a pretty old product at this point. It hasn’t been in production for over

10 years now. That’s pretty much a lifetime for a piece of electronic gear.