Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

cant pair

grimavictor

hi my amplifi 150 is new and when i pair it with my android it says [cant pair with amplifi 3f because of incorrect pin or password ] what is my problem please  it says also amplifi remote has lost it data connection to amplifi .my mobile is an alcatel android phone is it good for this amplfi remote.thank you

Hi grimavictor,

1. What version of Android are you using? AMPLIFi requres Android version 4.2 - 4.4 to funtion.

2. Have you updated the Firmware of your AMPLIFi unit to version 2.0? You must do that to be able to use the AMPLIFi Remote app with Android.

If not then follow these instructions:

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifi-products/ampl/how-to-update-amplifi-with-a-pc-r701

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Yes, that version of Android is compatible with AMPLIFi.

Have you updated the firmware on your AMPLIFi unit? It has to be version 2.0. I noticed that you wrote:

cant pair with amplifi 3f

Usually, if you are updated it should read "amplifi_3f_150. Check by pairing AMPLIFi remote with your unit and checking the "settings" in remote. Click on "device flash" and make sure it says version 2.0.

I downloaded the softeare and still in the device flash says no device it always been like that.when you buy the amplifi it comed with some device in it or its always without device and who buy should download software cause always was like that .even where there is latest and newer version there is nothing thanks

hi i made all the updates and still cant connect .under tone search there is amplfi  and when i connect there is syncing wrote and then appear amplifi remote has lost it data connection to amplifi .inthe flash device still says no device .i dont know why im using windows 8.1 for updating and everything seems well 

• 6 months later...

Hi, I also had this problem after the flash update to 2.1.0. If you follow the directions clearly, it says you have to "forget' the previous bluetooth connection and then reconnect to the new bluetooth connection called "amplifi_150-48" and not "amplifi_48", this one you will have to remove or your device will continue to try to connect and it will not work.

just bought the 150.  my macbook pairs no problem at all.   my phone is android, doesn't connect (obviously) and needs the firmware update. which what I can see must be a windows download?  is there any workaround or am i missing something?

thx