Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

OSX Yosemite podfarm/monkey issues (work-around)

I need to update pod farm through monkey so I can use it, but monkey won't run on OSX Yosemite. If anyone else is having this issue, I have a temporary work-around that I haven't seen discussed yet (sorry if it has). It's not really a work-around rather another option that people seem to forget using pod farm.  Use pod farm as a plug-in within your DAW instead of the stand-alone (If you already are then you are still out of luck). That still seemed to work for me without having to update monkey. I figured I would drop in and mention this hoping this can be somewhat useful to at least a few people.

Monkey is working fine for me on Yosemite, but I saw some others reporting problems earlier. Did you get the newest 1.68 version of Monkey? I think you need that for Yosemite.

By the way, you may not need Monkey at all - you can get updates for POD Farm, Monkey and ALL Line 6 software and device driver installers directly from the downloads section of the Line 6 site - http://line6.com/software/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...