Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How the hell?

federalhog

OOOOOOLALA!! I cant' believe you took a picture of an unopened box that has an AMPLIFI in it, lol. What ya wait'in for? It ain't gett'in any fresher. :) Hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas. Ups, hope that was PC. :blink:

This is for upstairs as the jam space in my basement (although heated) sometimes just is dreary to hang out in during the Winter. 

I gave my wife the line "It's a music player too" and she agreed to the purchase. The other day I said "my amp" and she said "our amp."

It's rough waiting, but I'm like a little kid. I'll never grow up and I still feel like I need to have something to open on the morning of the 25th. It's a damn struggle. Especially since I work at home most days and the damn thing is just sitting there staring at me. It's more than tough, it's frign brutal. 

• Upvote 1

This is for upstairs as the jam space in my basement (although heated) sometimes just is dreary to hang out in during the Winter. 

I gave my wife the line "It's a music player too" and she agreed to the purchase. The other day I said "my amp" and she said "our amp."

It's rough waiting, but I'm like a little kid. I'll never grow up and I still feel like I need to have something to open on the morning of the 25th. It's a damn struggle. Especially since I work at home most days and the damn thing is just sitting there staring at me. It's more than tough, it's frign brutal. 

LOL, watch it, hehe your stoke'in more songs from me. :) Wait patiently, think about sumth'in else. I'll stop badger'in ya.  Make some music man!! and Merry Christmas to "All"!!

Wait patiently, think about sumth'in else.

Hmmm I wonder if thinking about "lollipops" would work while looking at the amp? Kind of like trying to think about baseball while getting.... well at least we have a support group ;)

-B

Hmmm I wonder if thinking about "lollipops" would work while looking at the amp? Kind of like trying to think about baseball while getting.... well at least we have a support group ;)

-B

Not sure what "lollipops" is but it sounds good, lol. I have about as much support as a three legged chair can provide :blink:

Cool Dude! Funny that just the other day I mentioned the "Crooked Man Walked a Crooked Mile", LOL

I had never heard that expression till we wrote the tune. My favorite part is "pork and beans on a Saturday night, the old folks home they treat me right"

18 more days  :wacko:

The Devil on left shoulder says "Come on dude what the heck ya wait'in for, you could die tomorrow"

The Angel on the right shoulder says "Be a good boy now or you won't appreciate it"

LOL