Triryche

AMPLIFi v2.1 Firmware Update Adds USB Recording Functionality

Announcement form Tony!!

What is it?
The AMPLIFi v2.1 firmware update turns AMPLIFi 150, 75 and FX100 into powerful class-compliant USB interfaces for Mac, PC and iOS*, making them ideal for use with GarageBand®, Cubase®, Pro Tools®, Logic®, Ableton® Live, Cakewalk® and other pro recording platforms. All AMPLIFi owners can now record with the same exact amp and effect tones they’ve downloaded from the cloud or created themselves.

AMPLIFi v2.1 firmware update is available now for AMPLIFi 150, 75 and FX100, and can be downloaded via the AMPLIFi Remote iOS and Android apps, as well as the AMPLIFi Utility for PC. The ASIO driver for PC is available at www.line6.com/software.

* Camera Connection Kit required.

Showing 2.10.0 on my Moto G 2nd Gen (Kit-Kat) and on the PC Utility.

I'll check on the iPad soon.

Been recording for ~2hrs, *no hiccups!!

*disclaimer:

no hiccups is in reference to USB recording functionality

no claims regarding the actually playing are inferred :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I recalibrate the pedal after any update.

With one of the updates some users, including myself, had no volume whatsoever until a pedal calibration was performed.

Well, updated to 2.010. Promptly noticed all of my custom patches were gone. Kind of expected that but the issue I am having is that while reloading the patches, the app constantly crashes out and shuts down. I can restart it every time but it takes time to resync with the FX 100. Is anyone else having this problem? And if so, is there a fix. I think this may just have been a buggy release but don't know

I would try unistalling and reinstalling the app, then make sure there's not a gazzilion things running on the iPad.

(double-click home)

Did that twice now. Nothing else running on the iPhone. Still crashes after about 10-15 minutes of use but I've finished storing data so may not use it again.

Sorry to say so, but I am getting p... off with Amplifi 75 already... first I did update via comp (Win7) according to the support page, and installed the amplifi remote to my mobile android... after 14 days I tried to connect to it with my android mobile... Amplifi remote gave me a message that it needs to be updated... well, I tried, my comp cannot recognize the amp? Why, if it was everything ok 14 days before? I tried reinstal the Amplifi utility without success... my amplifi remote offers option to by the amp!?!?!?!?! because can't see it via bluetooth???

Was it previously working with your Android?

Did you update the Android app?

Hi guys!

I recently bought my fx 100 and I have an Android tablet. About the firmware update, do I have to update each of the possible ones (1.01, 2.00 and 2.10), or just the most recent one - 2.10?

It may seem stupid, but I have done the update of one of them and the app on the Android tells me there is a firmware update to be done. 

Thanks

You only need to apply the most recent update. Every update is comprehensive and includes all earlier updates.

+1 to silverhead

Also, Android compatibility was added in FW 2.0, so if you have an earlier FW, you will need to use the PC Utility or an iOS 7 or 8 device.

If you use the PC Utility, make sure to install the drivers first.

The entire AMPLIFi series is currently at fw 2.10.00.

But the actually fw is slightly different depending on which device you have.

My Amplifi TT completely failed and now its not working I just bought it new, installed the software and it told me to update it. i cliked on update it completely crashed.
Now every time i switch it on it has all four light on ABCD and its not working. Should i turn it and get my money back or what ??? 

can you give me a link to the usb cable you usb cable you use to connect the amplifier to the DAW ? want to buy one