Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD500x Edit

bayoubill

I've set my Pod with 2 channels for tonight. A clean and Crunch and effects for each.

I still have the problem with getting the wah to work with the HD Editor. As long as my Pod wasn't hooked up to my PC I seemed not to have any problems. When I went in and edited with the  HD Editor the wah was erratic. The wah wouldn't function. I unplugged from the PC and reset it and I think I'm good to go for tonight.

What  could be causing the editor not to recognize the movement of the Expression pedal? On the screen it moved  erratically and not smooth. It was over and under jumping all over the place 

• Downvote 1

A low of 5 instead of 0 won't be very noticeable, but ideally it should be 0. Try sweeping the pedal repeatedly and rapidly from heel to toe with your foot a few times, and then repeat the procedure; sometimes this will clean up any dust or debris that may be responsible for the sensor error. If that doesn't clear it up completely there are other potential fixes that involve removing the faceplate on the device but for the small discrepancy in your case it may not be worth it.

I've had this problem a couple of times. Ultimately, it took multiple recalibration tries to get it to go from 0 to 255. Only in my case, it tended to get stuck on around 45 to 255. I tightened the pedal just a little bit with the provided allen wrench and I think it might have had a positive effect.

A low of 5 can be quite noticeable, depending on what you have tied to the pedal. For example, if you have the tron up mix tied to the pedal and can't get quite to zero, that's not good.