Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lost all my models in Pod Farm while reinstalling the UX2.

I recently reinstalled everything from pod farm to the ux2 drivers because my mic was picking up a static sound these past couple days. I was trying to figure out what it was. I changed chords for the mic and USB, nothing. Tried reinstalling everything like I said, and the problem is still there. Since the installation, I've lost all my models (amps, effects, etc.) that came with the UX2. All I have is the noise gate, compressor and the equalizer. I updated everything and no luck. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I did run License Manager, but there was nothing for me to do in it. It just shows me what's authorized and what I have installed.

Also I do own Pod Farm 2 since I also own a Pod x3. (i'm not sure if the ux2 comes with it as well) I just didn't install it because I always use Pod Farm 1. I didn't think I would need to install Pod Farm 2. But now that you mention it, I'm assuming Pod Farm 2 is the one that comes with the all the models? I'll try installing that and see if that works. 

Most newer POD Studio UX's (Black Faced) come with a hardware enabled PF2 License.

The Toneports (Red-Face) did not unless it was first registered after a certain date (Oct 2009 I think).

The X3 have POD Farm 1.12 plug-in version, if they ever came with PF2 it would have been a promo.

I actually got it to work again. and no static which is weird. I wonder what was causing it. 

I installed Pod Farm 2 and re-installed the drivers as well (for a second time). and that did the trick. 

Yea, my Pod X3 actually did come with Pod Farm 2 cause I had it installed on my PC way before I even bought the UX2. I've had my X3 since 2009? something like that. I just recently got my UX2 earlier this year. 

But anyway, thanks for the help guys! see you around :)