Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DT25 Lost all sound

jseager182

My DT25 has no sound coming from it at all. I plugged my HD500x in via a XLR cable as I've done since I've had the amp. Plugged in the HD500x, powered up the DT25 waited about a min then switched off standby the amp made a little buzz then it went quiet. After that there has been no sound from it at all. All the lights are on the tube/valves are glowing but when i click through the topologies there is no clicking like there used to be. Ive tried plugging my guitar straight into the input on the front of the amp, its the same, No sound!! 

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

first thing you should try is reflashing the firmware.  Use your midi cable and monkey.  Then without the POD connected see if the amp works on its own.  If all is good hook up the POD and see what's up.  Also check to see you have sound coming out of the POD using headphones.  Try a different patch, maybe it got corrupted.  Check back when all these things have been done and we can go from there.