Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi 75 not working as usb sound card after 2.1 update

neilkellow

Hi.

I have updated by Amplifi 75 to the latest 2.1 firmware via my ipad. This is confirmed inside the app.  I reset the Amp by holding the two buttons down. This is confirmed by the original sounds being back in the amp.

I have since tried plugging the amplifi 75 into my ipad via a camera adapter USB but it is not recognised by the ipad. I also plugged this into a Macbook Pro and it was not recognised by the computer in settings either. Nor through garageband or cubase.

I have trawled the net but no info that relates so far.

Can anyone suggest what Im doing wrong or have I got a faulty amp?

Try this:

Q: How can I reset the AMPLIFi to its default settings?
A: To perform a factory reset and restore a AMPLIFi 75, 150, or TT to factory settings press and hold Master Volume knob and Tone button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both down until you see the LED's around the Master Volume knob light up. To perform a factory reset and restore the AMPLIFi FX100 to factory settings press and hold the Master Volume knob and the TAP button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both until you see '01' in the LED display.

I've made this after firmware update and everything works perfectly

Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. I have done this a few times and still nothing but I have had a development. I plugged the amplifi into an iMac running 10.7 so and it worked immediately.

So line6. Is there an issue with 10.6 os on Mac? And what do I need to do to get my iPad to see it. Incidentally it's an iPad mini running latest iOS.

• 1 month later...