Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500 W/DT50 screen Freak out!

schrismer

Hey.... Cant find anything on this so I'm going to start a thread :)

I have an HD500 and the DT50 1x12 combo.... and now it has started acting funning. When they are connected via L6 Link....the screen on the HD500 "toggles" back and forth from the main screen to the "amp knob" setting! I've always used the L6 Cords... I've tried several and it still does it (I also tried just a standard Mic cord and it still did it)

the HD500 work perfect any other time! Idea's?.... go.....

try parking all of the DT knobs on channel A to zero....I have had jitter interaction between a POD and the DT on the system link when the tone stack knobs on the amp and the POD are fairly different...any knob movement (or voltage jitter) makes the screen change...

For me, i generally prefer to use the DT controls to adjust the amp tone stack on the POD....So I park the knobs on the POD at zero....basically, I have found as long as I pick one device for controlling the tone stack and zero out the other, I don't have much of a problem with the jitters...It's when the tonestack knobs between the DT and POD are totally different that things can get freaky...