Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bundle creator?

sirspikey

I often trade patches with others and get them in separate files. Then I load them one and one in the editsoftware etc.

Is there some smart little program which can create a bundle/setlist-file directly in the explorer, so I can load them as a bundle? 

I don't know of any way that you can take individual patch files and combine them to be imported as a setlist since the setlists are created on the POD itself.

I just open HD500X Edit in offline mode and double-click on a blank patch, import, repeat until I'm done. It would be nice to be able to do it in one import, but I've never minded doing them one by one, but then again I don't import that many at once on a regular basis.

The POD HD Edit program supports saving and loading of setlists (and perhaps also bundles - can' remember right now) in a single operation.

Yes, that is what I'm doing right now, I can then save them as a bundle/setlist to easily load them again. But what I'm asking for is to load a bunch of single patches at ones that is not already in a bundle/setlist. Alternative have a little program that make a bundle file out those single patches.

Like alienux said it is a little bit faster doing one by one if you are in offline mode (not having to wait for the pod to also load), but to load multiple patches at once would be nice

they can create and send them as bundles/setlist so that you only have to work with one file but still get 512 patches. 

No, you cannot (as of today) create a bundle/setlist within explorer. You need the Line6 software. 

I feel your pain, bro. I play in multiple projects, so every show needs a different setup. I am loading all of the patches individually each and every time to adjust for genre AND order of songs. 

I liked the old days when I was in one touring band, and we used the same setlist every night for an entire tour.