Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Rebates: How long did it take?

I was wondering the same thing too...   I sent mine off at the end of October and I have yet to receive any emails.  I am going to have to look at the rebate PDF but I don't remember seeing any website or phone numbers on the rebate form.

What worries me is that they "L6" has you cut the serial number off of the box so if there was an issue you can't even prove that you sent it in.

I have filled out numerous rebate forms over the past few years and this one was the only one in recent years that the form wasn't submitted online first and then you send in the rest of the required forms.

What worries me is that BigBob-Irwin bought a 59 in December and is already getting an email.

Does any one know who we can call to see where my rebate is sitting?

I think it is a fair guess that most, though not all folk that post on here are from the USA  and I think it would be a fair assumption that in the USA that Line 6 sales will be at least ten times more plus than the U.K judged by population alone. So with about ten times the rebates sent in maybe it is taking Line 6 staff a lot longer to get through the backlog. I guess what I am saying is don't judge my experience over in the U.K as typical to what you would expect over in the USA

it's just a black hole time of year mostly...

everyone trying to use up the last of their vacation time...

not that i know anything about the address or 3rd party company...

just do alot of work for offices and they are ghost towns this time of year...

I sent an email to the same email address a couple of days ago.  No response yet?  I hope this isn't a black hole email address that no one looks at on a regular basis.

I've been contacted by Line 6 about the rebate. Looks like they do them in batches. I'm a batch or two away from complete from the sound of it. So if you are in America and sent it in around the first of December you are probably about the same. Another week or two.

• 1 month later...

Just one confusion, I read on some other forums that folks at least get email confirmation that their rebate forms have been received? mine was received by Line6 on Jan 14th (I know I am lazy I waited long to send in the forms), but it was still before Jan 15th deadline for posting and mine was received on Jan 14th...

anyways I have total trust in my Line6, this is actually my 5th product with them (not counting PropellerHead Reason) and first time rebate situation, they are usually pretty good, if not my GC is also very good in taking items back :p (empty threat to someone from Line6 reading this... ha ha ha ha)

• 3 weeks later...

Sent rebate in 1/5/15 for $150.00 Variax JT89F. Still nothing. Support links don't work. No phone numbers, no email address. Really frustrating!!! It has been 9 weeks. Where is their customer service???

No one, anywhere on earth, at any time, will ever be in a hurry to give you money. Consider it a win if the check arrives before Armageddon...

• 4 weeks later...

I mailed mine (2, actually) on Jnuary 14th.  Got confirmation that they'd been received a few weeks later, and that letter said I would receive them within 8 to 10 weeks of my post date.  Well that was 11 weeks and three days ago, and still nothing from Line 6.  I feel like I was cheated out of $300.  Anybody else have to wait that long?

• 3 weeks later...

I mailed all documentation for my rebate of $150 the 2nd week of January and never received it.  They do NOT pick up their phones either to actually speak to a human being.  

I left a voice-mail for "David" in accounts receivable at 818-575-3600.