Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Updating The Dt25 Error 8000000a ?

simbo

Hi, I Received a DT25 head no cab because the company made a lollipop up with the order, just tried to update the unit with the Art interface they sent me and all I keep getting is an error message 8000000a, I have seen other reports on this issue but I think there might be a problem with the interface as there are three led lights on it one RED that comes on when you plug it into the computer and two other LEDS for the IN and OUT. These don't illuminate at any time, I would have thought these should light up when a successful connection had been established. I would be grateful for any input on this issue from anyone that has any info.

Regards,

simbo. 

PS. The computer is telling me the drivers a successfully installed for the interface. 

• 2 weeks later...

I get the same error when updating my newly arrive DT50-212 with a cakewalk UM-1G MIDI interface. 

This is resolved by the reverting the connection. 

From the instruction, it suggests. 

MIDI Cable In -> DT MIDI Out

MIDI Cable Out -> DT MIDI In

It generates the error. 

When I revert it, 

MIDI Cable Out -> DT MIDI Out

MIDI Cable In -> DT MIDI In

The upgrade finishes smoothly. 
And then I find someone saying the I/O connection varies on vendors.... 
  • Upvote 2

A lot of USB interfaces have cables marked for where they go, not what they are....UNO is like this....If you look at the UNO cable carefully, it is marked "TO MIDI IN" and "TO MIDI OUT"....It makes sense...but a little counter intuitive to how midi is usually marked...

• Upvote 2