Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tweaked tone settings compared to original preset or cloud tone

stevesavini

Newbie. After loading a tone via preset or from cloud, and you then start to tweak it, how do you know what the original settings were for reference? I have other Line6 products, and when you first load a preset the knobs, settings, etc. aren't really used, but as soon as you touch one, the whole sound can change (somtimes quite dramatically) because it starts using your tweak. Typically, there is a light or other indicator when you adjust a setting and match the original setting (for example, as you adjust delay level, you will get an indicator that your setting matches the original preset). But, as I am tweaking the remote app, I don't seem to see any indicator for original settings. If I go too far or make a mistake, how do I get back towards the original settings (other than reloading the preset and starting over)?