Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm Plugin for Studio One 2.... How to do it?

nikde_

Hi I currently use Studio One 2 to record. Right now I have a few dry guitar tracks that I want to enhance using Pod Farm. I can't figure out how to use Pod Farm as a plugin, I've looked at the manual which says, "VST plugins are installed in /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Line 6" but when open the final line 6 folder it turns out to be empty. I tried to re install Pod Farm and follow a few other tutorials on the Line 6 forums. If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Thanks so much

Hi,

I have just had a look in my computer and the vsts in my computer are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Line6\POD Farm 2\VST\Line 6.

Might be a different setup but maybe have a look and see if you have that folder. I had a look in my normal vst folder for my DAW and was surprised to not see them there. I must have just told my daw to use them from this folder.

God Bless,

David