Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with footswitch and sound banks.

MrMadhatt3r

I was reading that with the MKII footswitch I could access the other 24 preset banks on the amp, without needing the remote software. So I went and got a short board, but can still only access the original bank of 4. I cant find any documentation on how to use the board with this amp, so I am forced to again come and ask what will surely be a stupid question...

How do a access the rest of the amp built in presets with just the footswitch?

Have you updated your AMPLIFi yet? You will need to update firmware from factory shipped settings in order for FBV to work with it. Firmware update is accessed through the remote app settings menu, allow about an hour of update time as it will include more preset content. From there it will recognize your FBV and include icon tags on effects in the signal chain that are assigned to the board.

@line6jbutter

• Upvote 1

Yeah I have updated to 2.1

Do you mean I need to set up the pedal with the remote app, in order to change the 4 presets on the pedal? I tried to use an alternate bank from the app, as the default bank on the amp, but couldn't figure out how to do it using a whole bank. I can switch presets around to get them default, but not a whole bank.