Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV-89F-US Colors/finishes - Are there any pics?

Hello All,

The webpage says it comes in 5 different finishes, but it only shows 2.

Is there any place where I can see the other colors?

Finishes

• Black Metallic finish with black hardware
  • Blood Red finish with black hardware
  • Blue Pearl over Black finish with black hardware
  • Transparent Black finish with black hardware
  • Natural Satin finish with black hardware

source:http://line6.com/jtv-89f-us/

Thanks,

Go here:

http://line6.com/james-tyler-variax-guitars/jtv-us/

scroll down past main copy and close up photos and see individual models

click on DETAILS under guitar model of choice

then click on SEE FULL FEATURES then scroll down

see the colors under specs and click on the color box and a full guitar photo will pop up

Go here:

http://line6.com/james-tyler-variax-guitars/jtv-us/

scroll down past main copy and close up photos and see individual models

click on DETAILS under guitar model of choice

then click on SEE FULL FEATURES then scroll down

see the colors under specs and click on the color box and a full guitar photo will pop up

Hi,

I´ve tried that, but it only works for the 69 and 59 models, not the 89. And the colors are different (except for the natural Satin)

Is there any other place I can look for them?

I´m kinda interested to see how Blue Pearl and Transparent Black look like, as The other 2 are already on pics.

Thanks

Sorry -

I tried looking at the 69 and 59 from that link but not the 89/89F. Didn't expect them to show just the red and black. They used to have all the colors shown for US and Korean but Line 6 has changed the website since I last looked. I went to Sweetwater to see if they showed any other colors and all they show available is the Blood Red and Black. I tried to find a cached version of the last website layout that showed the colors and can't find anything and it seems all any online retailer is selling are the black and red ones. Maybe Line 6 discontinued those colors? If you are able to call them maybe their support department can set you straight.

I tried, sorry - I can't seem to help you.

Maybe someone else can chime in that knows how to find the old web color layout.

Sorry -

I tried looking at the 69 and 59 from that link but not the 89/89F. Didn't expect them to show just the red and black. They used to have all the colors shown for US and Korean but Line 6 has changed the website since I last looked. I went to Sweetwater to see if they showed any other colors and all they show available is the Blood Red and Black. I tried to find a cached version of the last website layout that showed the colors and can't find anything and it seems all any online retailer is selling are the black and red ones. Maybe Line 6 discontinued those colors? If you are able to call them maybe their support department can set you straight.

I tried, sorry - I can't seem to help you.

Maybe someone else can chime in that knows how to find the old web color layout.

Hey, thanks for the great effort.

I´ll try contacting line6 directly to see if they have some info about it.

Thanks