Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Trying to update my AMPLIFi Utility

sorrelity

• 11 months later...

there is no amplifi utility for windows...

i think you mean the line6 updater...

that is on the downloads link in top right corner.

hi everybody .. I have Os windows 7 and i'm trying to install AMPLIFI utility but i can't find it  

where is it? 

• 3 months later...

Good morning, English is not my language, but I hope that you can undertstand me.

I have buy yesterday an AMPLIFI 75 and a FBV Exspress MKII and I have a Tablet Android, but I can't find "AMPLIFI UTILITY" for to update the firmware of the Amplifi. I wish to know how to do this because the Amplifi Remote on tablet don't change the setup of AMPLIFI. I hope that you can help me. Thanks . Claudiobs 

• 2 weeks later...

There is no drop-down list for me to choose what to update in the updater I downloaded.

The updater will recognize the device that's connected to your computer. Once listed, click on it and it will display a list of update options...follow the instructions.  For my AMPLIFi 150, I had to turn it off and boot it in update mode, the update was painless.  Be sure to back-up any patches you've made first!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The updater will recognize the device that's connected to your computer. Once listed, click on it and it will display a list of update options...follow the instructions.  For my AMPLIFi 150, I had to turn it off and boot it in update mode, the update was painless.  Be sure to back-up any patches you've made first!

My Windows 10 laptop will not recognise the device (Amplifi 150) at all, I tried 2 different USB cables.

I have downloaded the latest updater but my laptop running Windows 10 will not recognise the device (an Amplifi 150) at all; I tried 2 different USB cables, both new, in the hope that this was the problem but it made no difference. There is an error alert up against the USB port in Windows device manager, so it know something has been plugged in but that's all I get, no devices show up in the Line 6 Updater.

Anybody have any ideas?

I'm also using Windows 10; which finds my AMPLIFi FX100 and 150; I have to restart the AMPLIFi in update mode to update the firmware, and it works fine.

Try rebooting the computer; keep the AMPLIFi off, connect the USB cable, then power up the AMPLIFi.  Let us know what happens - or doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Pair the iPhone to the AMPLIFi and go to Settings>>Device Flash

I have only ever updated via my iPhone. I went to go do the more recent 2.50.2 version and it fails every time I try to start it. I have closed the app, re opened it, deleted it and re installed it. I have tried factory resetting the amp and no matter what I do it fails every time I try to start it. Is there any way to fix this without having to go pick up a usb cable and update off the laptop? 

• 4 weeks later...

I have downloaded the latest updater but my laptop running Windows 10 will not recognise the device (an Amplifi 150) at all; I tried 2 different USB cables, both new, in the hope that this was the problem but it made no difference. There is an error alert up against the USB port in Windows device manager, so it know something has been plugged in but that's all I get, no devices show up in the Line 6 Updater.

Anybody have any ideas?

Hi, any news in this matter? I am aking because I have the same problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only ever updated via my iPhone. I went to go do the more recent 2.50.2 version and it fails every time I try to start it. I have closed the app, re opened it, deleted it and re installed it. I have tried factory resetting the amp and no matter what I do it fails every time I try to start it. Is there any way to fix this without having to go pick up a usb cable and update off the laptop?

Same problem here, not able to update.

This is what I see, attached.

post-2306985-0-73186600-1470963816_thumb.png

post-2306985-0-95628000-1470963830_thumb.png

post-2306985-0-31722500-1470963847_thumb.png

post-2306985-0-98461600-1470963863_thumb.png

post-2306985-0-78675400-1470963878_thumb.png