Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi 75 doesn't pick up guitar signal all of a sudden?

Beojiko

The amp works fine because I can use it to play music from my ipod - but it it's stopped working for the purpose I got it for, playing guitar. I've had it for about a week and I could play guitar through fine until yesterday. I can hear the cable noises from plugging it into jacks and when I tap on it, but when I play the strings (yes I made sure my volume's up) nothing comes out. Here's what I did to make sure it's a problem with the amp and not my equipment.

-Used multiple guitars

-Used multiple cables

-Updated the firmware

-Turned the amp on and off multiple times

Does someone know how to fix this? Help please!

Yes, I regular play my guitar on another amp for my jazz band and it works perfectly fine. And no, I don't have active pickups. And like I said, I used multiple guitars on the amp so it is EXTREMELY unlikely it's a problem with my guitar. Gonna give the amp another day or two to see if I can fix it or I'll return it and get a more reliable amp (the bluetooth disconnecting every 30 seconds when I use the app is obnoxious, which I could put up with if the amp worked).  

Sorry, I missed -multiple guitars form your first post.

I doubt this is your issue, but I will throw it out there anyway just in case, you do know the volume knob has 2 functions?

Master volume and guitar level. Pushing the knob will toggle between the 2.