Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

AmpliFi 75 firmware update, factory reset need?

ivan5150

Hello everyone, sorry for my poor english, noob question.

I've succesfully update my new Amplifi 75 from v 1.00 to v 2.10

After several try with PC utility I managed to update via my iPhone...

What its not clear to me is, I've to perform a Factory reset?? And, in case, how the hell I can perform the factory reset on the Amplify 75?? (I was not able to find this information...)

Thak you very much!!

:)

Not sure if you need to or not.

I like to just to be thorough.

Q: How can I reset the AMPLIFi to its default settings?
A: To perform a factory reset and restore a AMPLIFi 75, 150, or TT to factory settings press and hold Master Volume knob and Tone button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both down until you see the LED's around the Master Volume knob light up. To perform a factory reset and restore the AMPLIFi FX100 to factory settings press and hold the Master Volume knob and the TAP button as you power up the unit, keep holding them both until you see '01' in the LED display.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am having issues with my Amplifi TT. I unable to connect it to my Android 4.2.1. Can pair it, but the remote app losses connection when trying to sync to it.

I have tried all possible reset procedures I have found on the site. Any idea what I might try?

I am not 100% sure that when if the factory reset is really happening when I power up pressing Tone and the master Knob. I have seen some times 4 white lights turning on for a second around the knob, but that's all. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place. I have a Amplfi 75 and recently (I have had this for a year) it will run smooth for a few minutes and then reboots itself. I have run the updater thru the USB on a MAC OSX and after reboot it comes and goes every 30 sec or so. Any ideas? I am really bummed as I just bought a FBV Shortboard MKII and now I cannot even use the iPad to connect due to it losing connection everytime the unit reboots!  Line6 - HELP!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

If I want to factory reset my Amplifi 75, will I have to flash it again to the latest Firmware?

I've got to many tones in my tones now twice and all muddled up, so I'm wanting to start a fresh.

TIA

• 8 months later...

I just solved this issue by factory reset 

I followed this topic and tried all the possibilities and finally solved this issue. I hope it works for you guys.

Reset:

1. Turn off AMPLIFi 150

2. While holding the "Tone" & Pressing Down "Volume" turn on AMPLIFi 150

Then my AMPLIFi 150 works and it seems no issue with the firmware which has been refreshed. 

Vincent

• 1 month later...