Sign in to follow this  
shadowlight

Where Is Pod Pro?

I have just bought a pod pro and want to download some tones but It's not listed on the tones page, does that mean I can't get any tones? or does anyone know which ones work with the pod pro?

thank you for any replies...Kevin

All tones for the basic Pod device should be compatible with the Pro model within the same Pod family.

The Pod HD Pro has additional I/O capabilities compared to the HD500.

Its just an HD500 in rack-mount form isn't it?

this is not about a pod HD pro which is what you are alluding to....

its about an older pod pro (no hd)

I just bought a used Pod Pro, and I have downloaded some great tones by title. I have downloaded monkey but it seems that the pull down menu has every line 6 product but the Pod Pro. I have registered it with line 6 and I cant seem to get what I need in Monkey to update the unit much less get these custom tones on it. I may burn it and go back to my boss floor board for my recording needs. Am I doing something wrong here possibly??? Also, i don't have cheap midi cables.

cheers

don't think you need monkey with the pod pro... to work with tones, you likely need either line6 edit or gearbox.

I just bought a used Pod Pro, and I have downloaded some great tones by title. I have downloaded monkey but it seems that the pull down menu has every line 6 product but the Pod Pro. I have registered it with line 6 and I cant seem to get what I need in Monkey to update the unit much less get these custom tones on it. I may burn it and go back to my boss floor board for my recording needs. Am I doing something wrong here possibly??? Also, i don't have cheap midi cables.

cheers

IIRC the Original Pod Pro was eprom based and there never really was an update needed for it.

So like Zap said - L6 Edit or Gearbox connect your non-cheap cables and have at it.

The manual will help too its pretty good.