Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amiplifi won't update! Help!

HylianSaiyan

So, today I bought the Amplifi 75w, took it home, and realized I needed that special cord to update it (I'm using android). So I went out picked one up, and I downloaded Amplify Utility, and I go through all the steps to update my amp, but it sits at the "Installing Firmware update" with 0% of the bar filling up? I've tried factory resetting my amp, and deleting the drivers, and Amplifier Utility and reinstalling it all, and still nothing, can anybody recommend anysteps? Getting a little frustrated.

I bought an Amplifi Line 6 75w amplifier.  I was told both the iOS and the Android apps work equally well.  But unfortunately I can't get the Android app to connect to the amplifier.  I have done the following in sequence:

1.  Factory reset the amplifier (tone and volume switches pressed together while powering off/on)

2.  Accessed the Amplifi website and downloaded the Android utility

3.  Ran the utility to update the system

No problem with the iPad - but my son who uses the Amplifier has an Android phone and I dont want him to take over my iPad.

Any help please.

I found that this worked for me.  Unpair your phone from the amp.  It sounds like you've updated your firmware already, which is a good thing.  Next, do the hard reset as described in your manual (factory reset).  Then pair your phone.  That's what worked for me.

http://line6.com/support/topic/11057-tones-not-changing-with-bluetooth-paired/

Same problem here.Could not use the amp due to failed updates using my pc windows 7.i was able to resolve the problem by using only the ipad. it continued the previous failed updates, i just waited for around 40 minutes and updates were a success.now i'm enjoying the new features of the amp such as recording via usb.you no longer have to use the headphones when recording.the sound is just awesome.tnx.

• 1 year later...

Can anyone help me I've just received an amplifi 150 as a gift and need to update to version 2.50.2 I'm using iOS device and its not working it's saying update failed I've tried everything factory reset on the amp relaunching the app it's just not having it please help my guys!!

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello from spain.I bought  the amplifi 150 i tried to update via bluetooth whith muy ios ipad but said update fail.I also tried with my laptop computer windows 10 but the line 6 updater does not recognize de amplifi 150 so cannot do it either.Does any one have any idea how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Iñaki

Hello again I finally solved the problem.I installed before installing line 6 updater the line 6 drivers for windows 10.Then I installed the line 6 updater.then I pluged the usb to the computer with the amplifi 150 on and runned line 6 updater and no problem to recognize the device.Then follow the instructions.

I hope that will help to someone

Best regards

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/1/2016 at 4:48 AM, inaki26 said:

Hello again I finally solved the problem.I installed before installing line 6 updater the line 6 drivers for windows 10.Then I installed the line 6 updater.then I pluged the usb to the computer with the amplifi 150 on and runned line 6 updater and no problem to recognize the device.Then follow the instructions.

I hope that will help to someone

Best regards

IT WORKED 4 MEEEE and i didnt even have to do it in the order you said you did. i had tried the updater twice. and then installed the drivers and then went back upened up the updater, and it showed my hardware! thank you!