Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Amplifi Facebook Group

michaelawalker

If you lighten up just a bit, you'll probably find that life gets a little easier. It was only a joke.

So enjoy your Facebook experience, and fear not. I shall never blaspheme the cyber deity again.

Please, please  "Like" this post. For God's sake man, my digital facade is at stake!!!!! :P

Thats your way out? It's a joke? boy I could say a lot of things and just tell people it's a joke.. still not cool, no need to be rude and talk in english, you live in a castle or something?  please..the idea in groups is not to offend, or even come close to offending.. make it easy for all of us and keep your discriminating thoughts to yourself please. Do not respond... your comments are a waste of my time. 

It's ok to joke around....but I'm sorry to have offended you. Was not my intention.

Now don't respond...on Monday's we rotate the cobwebs here at the castle....takes hours. :D

Not in my post..you go joke around somewhere else..you just can't stand not answering back huh?

And you did offend me...and it was your intention, if not then why did you bother? ..lol 

Thanks for speaking in Regular English though, I'm impressed that you did that.

Not in my post..you go joke around somewhere else.

Yes, master.

.you just can't stand not answering back huh?

And yourself?

And you did offend me...and it was your intention, if not then why did you bother?

Believe whatever you like. I apologized, what more do you want?

Thanks for speaking in Regular English though, I'm impressed that you did that.

At least something meets with your approval.

Have a pleasant day.

Will someone kick this guy out? what a disgrace to what should be a normal group, you can't post anything without some jerk like this responding to something that has nothing to do with the line 6 amplifi..