Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Adjusting patches to the same volume

glitz

I've got some problems trying to adjust patches to the same volume.

I have about 10 different patches that I am going to use on a gig. The problem is that the volume differs a lot between the different patches.

I've been trying to adjust the volume on the ampmodules in some patches, but the span from 0% to 100% isn't enough to do this efficiently. For example a patch with a clean sound has really low volume compared to a patch with high drive. Sometimes it isn't enough to set the volume to 100% on the clean patch to get the same volume as the one with high drive. In those cases I also need adjust the patch with high drive to a low volume. And then, all of the other patches have suddely have too low volume compared to the two I have adjusted.

Is there any other way to adjust the volume on the patches (than changing the volume on the ampmodules) that has a larger span for the volume?

It would be really nice with a feature to normalize the volume on a number of patches...