tedwards15

Get Vyzex Software for POD

I've searched Google and other places and can't seem to find the place to initially download the software needed to program my Pocket Pod.  All places I've looked either don't look like the software or look like possible virus sights.

Where should I go to download it?

• Upvote 2

I've tried everything. i have followed everything. I have purchased several Line 6 products and EVERTHING from amps to thier software is inherntely archaic. I must me nuts. Their products SUCK. NO MORE. None of thier software works for anything they sell. In some cases you can finally pull up the computer interfaces, but NONE of it works; from their 15, 30 watt amps, to the pedals or their pods. It's ALL trash and like an idiot, I keep buying it. So far I have sent back hundreds of dollars worth of equipment because even thier support staff does not know what to do to help......WITH ANYTHINIG. ENOUGH. Sorry to rant. Good luck. I'm going back to Fender products. They work and what's even better? They are not all made of Chinese Plastic!

• Downvote 2

I've tried everything. i have followed everything. I have purchased several Line 6 products and EVERTHING from amps to thier software is inherntely archaic. I must me nuts. Their products SUCK. NO MORE. None of thier software works for anything they sell. In some cases you can finally pull up the computer interfaces, but NONE of it works; from their 15, 30 watt amps, to the pedals or their pods. It's ALL trash and like an idiot, I keep buying it. So far I have sent back hundreds of dollars worth of equipment because even thier support staff does not know what to do to help......WITH ANYTHINIG. ENOUGH. Sorry to rant. Good luck. I'm going back to Fender products. They work and what's even better? They are not all made of Chinese Plastic!

So.o.o.o.o....... nice first post.  This being a user support forum ..... is there anything specific you want help with?

• Upvote 3

Well...this is my first post, too.  I've been searching for a way to get Pocket Pod Vyzex to open and not immediately freeze.  All I can get is a spinning beach ball.

2/2019... Unable to install Vyxex PocketPod Software on Widows 10

As for my issue has anyone else had problems installing Vyzex on a Windows 10 machine and if so did you have to do anything special to make it work?

I purchased my PocketPod about 8moths ago and love the product itself BUT… I am truly frustrated with the Vyzex Pocket Pod Software and support.  Feb 2019 I contacted support looking for help installing this software on a windows 10 machine. This software does install on a Widows 7 machine and works but I do not plan on keeping a Win 7 machine in service just to use this program. 

Support so far as been substandard for such a good name in the music world.  I have attempted this install on 2 different win 10 machines without any success.  The only suggestions that I have gotten from support was to try to install from a file that support attached to their email.  This was the exact one that I have from their download site and nothing changed.  After I offered a possible problem that might cause an issue but their response was a totally unrelated comment that had no relevance.  Apparently they don’t know what they are talking about or cant understand a well written sentance.  I am truly disappointed in the lack of help and or options to try.  I am a Computer Tech and so a stupid response to me sounds quite condescending.  Thanks for listening… I needed to vent.

System:
Gigabyte GA-z170mx Gaming 5 Motherboard, 
i7 7700k CPU, 32Gb DDR4 G-skill,  EVGA 1070 OC Video with 8Gb GDDR5, and Samsung EVO 850 250Gb SSD, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, solomen said:

2/2019... Unable to install Vyxex PocketPod Software on Widows 10

As for my issue has anyone else had problems installing Vyzex on a Windows 10 machine and if so did you have to do anything special to make it work?

I purchased my PocketPod about 8moths ago and love the product itself BUT… I am truly frustrated with the Vyzex Pocket Pod Software and support.  Feb 2019 I contacted support looking for help installing this software on a windows 10 machine. This software does install on a Widows 7 machine and works but I do not plan on keeping a Win 7 machine in service just to use this program. 

Support so far as been substandard for such a good name in the music world.  I have attempted this install on 2 different win 10 machines without any success.  The only suggestions that I have gotten from support was to try to install from a file that support attached to their email.  This was the exact one that I have from their download site and nothing changed.  After I offered a possible problem that might cause an issue but their response was a totally unrelated comment that had no relevance.  Apparently they don’t know what they are talking about or cant understand a well written sentance.  I am truly disappointed in the lack of help and or options to try.  I am a Computer Tech and so a stupid response to me sounds quite condescending.  Thanks for listening… I needed to vent.

System:
Gigabyte GA-z170mx Gaming 5 Motherboard, 
i7 7700k CPU, 32Gb DDR4 G-skill,  EVGA 1070 OC Video with 8Gb GDDR5, and Samsung EVO 850 250Gb SSD, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

I have the same problem, my friend. It works well on my windows 7 System, but now i bought a new Laptop that use win 10, i downloaded the Vyzex, but dont have any icon or something to install or run the app. Someone ( LINE 6 FOR EXAMPLE) an help us, please?! i got a POD Floor Plus.