Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

how to record using sonic port on ipad?

hello,

almost all is said in the title: i've not the sonic vx port but the sonic port : so the record square is not available to record my guitar playing, do you know any ipad application , free or cheap, to let me record while the mobile pod apppl is opened and running, of course ..?

my sonic port output is connected to my vox amp, so i need to use the ipad microphone,

thank you, cheers from france

Hi volfoni,

I'm totally new to recording music, but I've just started using a sonic port (vx) and Garageband seems to work well in recording whilst using the mobilepod app. 

I already had Garageband before I bought the sonicport (I think it's only £4 here in the UK on the Appstore) and this youtube link then helped me unlock how to use the two together. 

Hope it helps.

Hi simeyb

Sure it helps !! wonderful ! there is not another word !! : exactly what I was looking for !! :

I thought that, like I have the sonic port (without a mic) : it was normal that I could not see the recording interface, contrary

to the sonic port VX  which has a mic ..,

but this recording interface I saw in Utube was coming from garage band !! so I gonna install it as soon I go back to home today  ! sure !!

many many thanks !!!

come at home a day, if you trip to paris  I' ll offer you a fresh bier !

thanks, have a nice weekend