Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Turning OFF amp modeling?

Proxy

Is there anybody to let me know how to do this with my HD Pro X?

Thanks

You should be able select "no amp" the same way you select an amp. Just turn the selector till you see "no amp" and you should be able to adjust the bypass volume. You can do the same thing with the "cab" except there is no bypass volume.

Are you saying amp modeling cannot be turned off globally so I have to select amp off for each patch?

I lo me amp so I just need to have some good effects that is all.

Thanks

Your Welcome and yes that's what I'm saying, although I don't have the HD Pro X,  I have the HD500 and the X3 Pro.

as with your other post, and previous replies... 

modeling is an effect. it is turned off by default. when you create a patch - do not add an amp. when using an already made patch, turn the amp off if there is one. 

there is no 'global' setting for amps, 

ALTHOUGH... 

I may be wrong because I am no expert on this (someone with more knowledge, correct me if wrong, and explain further details if I am correct), but I believe that the converter program can change the amps of patches. 

So in theory, you could change it no 'no amp' and change all of your patches in bulk. 

• Upvote 1