Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Importing Tones From Pod Pro

ollie2wice

Hi me again,

I have owned a Pod pro for about 2 years now and have some really nice tones on there. Is there anyway of importing these tones on to my new HD500? 

I know its a different userface on the computer but wondered whether the file tones would be transferable.

I have a program called the "POD HD Converter" on my desktop that supposedly converts POD HD files from one to the other. I haven't tried it yet and I can't remember where I got it (getting old!! lol!!!).  I downloaded it in case I found a tone I might like that I couldn't find for the HD500 in a different HD format. Try this link www.jzab.de . I found it in the "about" section - or google it. Let me know how it works if ya try it!!

The info provided by the OP suggest he owns an original Pod Pro - not the Pod HD Pro. The converter you mention works well for transferring Pod HD files form one model to another, but won't convert old Pod (not HD) Pro files.