mkaylor

Firehawk Tone Matching

Any plans to incorporate Amplifi style town matching into the Firehawk?

Already built in. Firehawk will read AMPLIFi tones from the cloud automatically. When people start building Firehawk-centric tones with HD amps and effects, they'll appear as matched tones as well.

I downloaded the amplifi app to try this out despite not owning an amplifi unit and I can't wait to use the feature with the Firehawk, it's so fluid and quick at finding tones and it seems as though you can audition the tone before choosing whether you want to save it or not, great for finding a starting point to sculpt a new tone

Yes, you can audition a tone before deciding whether to tweak and save it. And you can save the desired tones either to the Firehawk device or to your own personal My Tones space in the cloud.. Or both!

I didn't realise you could save to the cloud, so I could save a bunch of sounds that are close to what I'd use and tweak later without cluttering up the pedal?

Can we add more search filters to say find tones rated by their rating?

Also it's very easy to accidentally rate a tone as poor when it's good etc.

Are there any plans to add tone packs or add amps/effects via firmware.

I've had it 1 day and already set up my entire set list of tones. I love how easy it is to work with!!

• Upvote 1

How do you play a song or load a song into the Firehawk remote app.... I haven't found any instructions...

From the app select "playlist" and play a song from there, the app will then search for tones

Do the songs/playlists have to be stored locally on the phone/tablet?  Could I stream music to my phone from Google's Play Music and then to my Firehawk to tone match?