Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help to turn off all cabs?

Hi,

I'm borrowing a mate's XTlive and can't seem to turn off the cabs.  I'm gigging tomorrow (ish) and will be putting the xt into the house backline at the gig (hopefully in the fx return).  I thought by choosing  ">output>dest>combo pwr amp" it would disable the cab and "air" settings but while monitoring on headphones I can still hear the "air".  Will I have to disable each preset individually?

thanks

G

Thanks,

So by setting the output as described, I had actually disabled the cab from the line output? The cab was pretty subtle so I wasn't sure if it was outputting 'air' or not.  

Thanks for the info, 

I'm enjoying it, I may buy it from him.

I'd have to check the manual - I seem to remember older Pods default to Cab/AIR on when you plugged in the headphones even on the main output. I may remember it wrong or maybe I am thinking of the POD 2.

In any case, try it with the headphones unplugged to make sure you're getting the correct output to line.