Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

AMP OUT no sound at all

warblingotter

Just for clarification, the Bluetooth stream is not routed to the AMP Out, only guitar.

But if your guitar is not coming thru, that is an issue.

Have you flashed to the current firmware?

Also, after you flash, do a factory reset and pedal calibration.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I have only just turned on my Amp FX100 and flashed the firmware and reset to factory settings. but after connecting the guitar and the amp, I have the same problem. But in my case both the amp out and main out does not bring out any sound after an firmware update and a factory reset. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Did you do a pedal calibration after the factory reset?

Having some difficulties with the firmware updates. When I first hooked up the amp it had A, B, C, and D channels all working with factory settings and the amp souds decent out of the box. 

However, the reason I purchased this amp is the ability to add any guitar sound from just about any band and use the different bank presets with the Shortboard mkII. After doing the 2.1 firmware update the only sound the amp will make now is the wet/effected sound and nothing from the dry signal, very odd.

If I turn the reverb knob on the amp to zero then I get no sound. As I turn the reverb knob up it acts like a volume knob but there is a huge latency because the only sound coming out of the amp is the wet effect sound.

I've tried updating multiple times and did a factory reset on the amp and pedal calibration and still doing the exact same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Please help!

Having some difficulties with the firmware updates. When I first hooked up the amp it had A, B, C, and D channels all working with factory settings and the amp souds decent out of the box. 

However, the reason I purchased this amp is the ability to add any guitar sound from just about any band and use the different bank presets with the Shortboard mkII. After doing the 2.1 firmware update the only sound the amp will make now is the wet/effected sound and nothing from the dry signal, very odd.

If I turn the reverb knob on the amp to zero then I get no sound. As I turn the reverb knob up it acts like a volume knob but there is a huge latency because the only sound coming out of the amp is the wet effect sound.

I've tried updating multiple times and did a factory reset on the amp and pedal calibration and still doing the exact same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Please help!

Yes, did a factory reset while holding volume knob and tone button together then calibrated the pedal, did the whole process more than once. Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or even heard of it with only the effected sound coming out and none of the dry sound?