Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Saving Dialed in Amps as the Default for that Model

Wallyg

I loved the feature in my Vetta which allowed me to save my painstakingly dialed in amps as the default model. I was always pulling up my version of the Marshall, Boogie, etc.when creating new patches so I was always starting in the same place without having to copy/translate anything over. It was real time saver. Can we do that in the HD without having to use up a slot on a setlist?

No you can't do that in the POD.  What I do is save specific patches to my computer into a separate folder.  Just name it something like modified default and save each default amp there.  Now when you want to build a new patch you just load that amp model and it's good to go.  Of course you need HD Edit to do it that way...

Its always a good idea to have your patches saved to a computer anyhow... 

But yes, save what you want as your default into a patch. Then you can load it into all of the patch slots as needed... you could even, once all slots are full, save the setlist so you can install it 64 times in one swoop. 

Here's an addition question for people: 

Can he use the file converter to change all of the amps in his old patches? 

• Upvote 1