Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Please suggest a POD for a bass-player

rhavin

Hi guys,

I play a Yamaha 7-String going up from deep F♯ (23Hz) and currently still use a Bass POD xt pro, simply because when I buyed it, it was the best I could get.

Unfortunately, it is still not what I want. When my signal runs thru my G90 wireless, I still get uncompromised clean bass. when I run it thru my POD xt pro, even on the D.I.-out the signal is – well, kind of grainy.

So, for a bass player, what would be a GOOOOD device capable of delivering full range tone (20Hz - 20kHz) with nice effects like reverb, chorus, flanger, distortion, modern edit capabilities via midi and USB and amp/box - simulation for a budget of max. 1000€?

with a bass expansion pack on the way, HD-PRO may be what you want.. but its better to wait and see the quality of the models.

if you can record some raw DI of your bass (24bit wav), when the model packs drop i'm sure a user here will run them though the POD for you to hear.