Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Workbench awesomeness!!!

Just today pop up my idea to improve my lester model, due to the pickups, sound too hot. (Remind me the 500T 496R that I had on my Flying V) which actually are the worst pickups IMO. So, I stared checking the humbuckers in workbench, and found a great match with the semi humbuckers . The sound became istantl vintage, 70s era, the clean and drive sound get awesome... So I thought, what else I don't like? The semi 1,5,3. Same as above, put the gibson  humbuckers and sound became more woody. Finally adjust some of the jazz, installed the 89 neck on 5 and 3 position... Awesome!!

Thanks line6 for ths great guitar!

• Upvote 2

Sound like someones having fun!! Good going. I don't use workbench or a variax/jtv, but you make me wish I had one "A"! I'm sure you'll discover more new things as it sounds like so much can be done with what you got there. Rock On!!

• Upvote 2

youre talking about the hd workbench right?

Just today pop up my idea to improve my lester model, due to the pickups, sound too hot. (Remind me the 500T 496R that I had on my Flying V) which actually are the worst pickups IMO. So, I stared checking the humbuckers in workbench, and found a great match with the semi humbuckers . The sound became istantl vintage, 70s era, the clean and drive sound get awesome... So I thought, what else I don't like? The semi 1,5,3. Same as above, put the gibson  humbuckers and sound became more woody. Finally adjust some of the jazz, installed the 89 neck on 5 and 3 position... Awesome!!