Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

only four presets with amplifi

jonhollis

There are 100 presets that can be stored on the amp or TT unit itself. With the FBV MKii Express you can access just four of them. With the FBV Shortboard MKii, you can access all of them. The additional presets were added in a firmware update.

• 3 weeks later...

How do you store and/or access the presets on the Apmlifi 150? I can only access the four that come onboard from the factory, except via the Remote app. Pushing and holding the tone button on the amp to set one of the four presets (A B C or D) does nothing.That's not covered in the manual that came with the amp or the "full version" of the manual available online, which is exactly the same as the printed one.

There are 100 presets that can be stored on the amp or TT unit itself. With the FBV MKii Express you can access just four of them. With the FBV Shortboard MKii, you can access all of them. The additional presets were added in a firmware update.

Thanks Triryche, I read that earlier in this thread. I guess my question should have been; Are the 100 presets selectable through the amp alone?

I've come to the conclusion that no, you need some other peripheral to select them. Be it the remote app or a foot controller.

Thanks Triryche, I read that earlier in this thread. I guess my question should have been; Are the 100 presets selectable through the amp alone?

I've come to the conclusion that no, you need some other peripheral to select them. Be it the remote app or a foot controller.

You need the FBV Shortboard MKII or Express.  If you want to be able to turn effects on/off as well, you need the Shortboard MKII.