Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with microphone settings

Hello I have a question. I have this preset for my mic on pod farm and it sounds great, but there is a slight hiss or a buzz that can be heard at the end of sentences. It is very very slight, but I would like it to be gone. The pre set  is made up of a noise gate with the threshold at 70 db and decay that 0. A male De-Esser frewuency set to 3.5 and the amount set to 65. the vintage uk set with the drive at 90 and the volume at 100. And last but not least is the 4 band eq which is the gains and frequencies are A:9.2dB,455hz B:-0.1dB,250hz C:5.9dB, 100hz D:-0.1db, 3.0khz freq. That is the exact preset now I have fiddled with the noise gate and the gain on the acutal interface I have,but nothing. Could it be something in the EQ? If you have any idea how to fix this please let me know. That or if someone could redirect me to a new preset settings. I was going for just a clear,warm, almost raido like quality when speaking.

Hello I have a question. I have this preset for my mic on pod farm and it sounds great, but there is a slight hiss or a buzz that can be heard at the end of sentences. It is very very slight, but I would like it to be gone. The pre set  is made up of a noise gate with the threshold at 70 db and decay that 0. A male De-Esser frewuency set to 3.5 and the amount set to 65. the vintage uk set with the drive at 90 and the volume at 100. And last but not least is the 4 band eq which is the gains and frequencies are A:9.2dB,455hz B:-0.1dB,250hz C:5.9dB, 100hz D:-0.1db, 3.0khz freq. That is the exact preset now I have fiddled with the noise gate and the gain on the acutal interface I have,but nothing. Could it be something in the EQ? If you have any idea how to fix this please let me know. That or if someone could redirect me to a new preset settings. I was going for just a clear,warm, almost raido like quality when speaking.