Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

full amp and effects lists

mcbeddall

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, why does this effect copied and pasted from the effects list provided quote "amplifi"

Bender
This effect lets you control a change of
pitch using an FBV pedal connected to
AMPLIFi. You can set one amount of pitch
shift for the heel and toe positions.

Ok, why does this effect copied and pasted from the effects list provided quote "amplifi"

Bender

This effect lets you control a change of

pitch using an FBV pedal connected to

AMPLIFi. You can set one amount of pitch

shift for the heel and toe positions.

probably a "typo"

• 3 weeks later...

From another forum.

"It looks like two new features are being added to Firehawk FX shortly after the first units hit North America, and they're notable enough to require inclusion in the manual. Will hopefully be able to share more info soon."

quote D.I.

Looper, please let it be a looper B)

The list of amps and FX for the Firehawk is pretty impressive! Reminds me of why I bought my X3L; it felt like an entire library of amps, fx and routing options.

Psyched to hear the reports on it!

http://line6.com/data/6/0a06439c36d454ebd5077a5a3/file/pdf/firehawk-amp-models.pdf

http://line6.com/data/6/0a06439c36fe54ebd52c487eb/file/pdf/firehawk-effects-models.pdf

fh-effects_r17417.png

fh-amp-screen_r17417.png

• Upvote 1

If it's a looper I'll definitely hang on to mine once it arrives, it's the only thing giving me cold feet, the new amp models would be a nice bonus too, especially the hd version of the Roland amp

It's got me confused; they don't list the new Roland JC120 model in the 'HD' section of the amp model list, but they list a couple variations of the JC120 in the regular amp model list!~

1987 Jazz Clean

Based on* a Roland® JC-120, the transistor amp known for a strident clean sound and built-in stereo chorus.

Line 6 21st Century Clean

We grafted the preamp and tone stack of a JC120 (Roland’s popular “Jazz Chorus†combo) onto the power amp and transformer of a classic Marshall® JTM- 45 tube head.

Or this one, where the image next to is an L2 speaker! lol - still waiting for this on in the HD500 series so I can use JTV acoustic models with a DT amp...Mostly given that up for a lost cause, but I always retain hope!

Line 6 Variax Acoustic

This model was created to allow Variax acoustic models to sound as full-range as possible through the speakers of typical guitar amps.

• 1 month later...

Questions: I ordered one and waiting for it to arrive.  I downloaded the app to my android phone.  Looks pretty cool but some functions are greyed out, most likely because device is not attached and bluetooth is off. 

There is supposed to be a way I believe to pull up amp and effects list in the app itself but I have not figured out how to do that.  Does anyone know?

Is the app any different between an ipad or an Android device?

Do the amp models work when you just run into the Firehawk with guitar and out to an amp, or is this function desigened to run thru a PA? 

If you do a tone search from "the cloud" and select one, it was downloaded, but where did it go or how do you find it?

These will be easier to figure out once I get the Firehawk, I'm just playing around with what I can do for now in anticipation, lol.

I also downloaded the "Piolot's Guide"  It's got the basic info in it but imo, it's pretty skinny on details.  It does not have the typical hardware/cable diagrams and such that most device manuals have.  Not really needed for a seasoned user but useful for a beginner I'm sure.  Just wondering if there is a full blown manual in the works?

• 1 year later...

The full list of effects and amps are on the Line 6 Firehawk as downloadable PDFs after clicking "Learn More"

I could not find any link for "Learn More" on the Line6 Firehawk site. Please advise?

I downloaded the Amp and EFX Model PDFs from the UK site as shown earlier in this thread but you would think this PDF list would be available on the USA site as well, esp since Line6 in a California USA company based in Calabasas!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...