Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Possible to route the Aux In to the tuner on the HD500x?

HeathDaddy

Hello all,

I hardly ever post anything because I usually have good luck finding it by searching or RTFM.  However, this is eluding me for some reason.  

So, I've got one guitar into the guitar input, and a backup guitar into the Aux.  Only issue I've seen is the Aux doesn't seem to be able to utilize the Tuner.  

I also have piezos on the bridge of my electric, and it makes for a pretty cool dual setup with just one guitar.  Of course, if I set it up this way, i don't really need the Aux to utilize the Tuner, because the same guitar is running through the guitar input.  

I've have a ton of Line 6 gear over the years.  I've gotta say, this unit is pretty damn perfect.  It does 95% of what I'd like to do.  Great tones...I've got this thing screaming running direct through a PA.  I took a couple months of tweaking, but I'm gigging with it.  Very niiiiiiice.

I'm also taking a look at the new Relay G70 that's coming out soon.  It looks like the same receiver can accept 2 transmitters.  So, 2 guitars, 1 receiver, TWO outputs, one into the guitar in, one into the aux.  Very small, but VERY versatile rig.  Super compact for those GB gigs.  

Cheers!

You may be able to set input 1 to whatever you currently have plus aux and inout 2 to same. Obviously this does not work if you need input 1 and aux on separate paths. It'll also up the level of your inputs by 6dB. You should be able to correct that in your first effect with reducing gain or if it's an amp with channel volume.