Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Will AMPLIFI 150 Work With Electronic Drum Sets

genkiguitar

Hello Everyone,
I just bought a Yamaha DTX400K Electronic Drum Kit for my kids and I have an Amplifi 150 that I have for my guitar. Will my Amplifi 150 work with it or should I get a keyboard or Drum amp to work with the Drum set? Any info would be much appreciated. I really like my Amplifi amp and don't want to ruin it.

Thanks for your help,

Eugene

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I just bought a Yamaha DTX400K Electronic Drum Kit for my kids and I have an Amplifi 150 that I have for my guitar. Will my Amplifi 150 work with it or should I get a keyboard or Drum amp to work with the Drum set? Any info would be much appreciated. I really like my Amplifi amp and don't want to ruin it.

Thanks for your help,

Eugene

Use the line in and it should be ok. Have done that with bass and isn't awful (not as good as actual bass amp but works fine). 

• 4 weeks later...

You've probably tried it by now, but just in case, I have a Kat drumpad running  into my Amplifi 150 and it works great.  I actually have it running into a Voicelive3 into a small mixer and that into the amp, but either way, the sound coming out of the amp is awesome.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...