Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Reason Limited Registration

i've got a problem.

i've buy a line6 ux2 and there is a reason limeted software sell with this.

But when i try to register my copy of reason with my registration code, i need an ID that i can found on line6 site, but when i check for it, they tell me that " unable to find licence."

Can someone help me please?

• Upvote 2

I don't know why either, but I have the same problem. It's very frustrating, 'cause there's nothing you can do. It must be a problem on their end, and not ours.

It's strange that they only give you the registration code in the DVD-package and not the ID. Anyway, I know I have typed the registration code the right way, so why they say they can't find the license beats me.

But let's not think logical about it, it's something weird that needs to be fixed, so we can only hope it'll work better in a VERY close future.

Cheers!/Mike 

• 10 months later...

Im about fed up with this, I just got reason limited with my ux2 , and sure enough, it tells me the same thing too. saying its already in use , so basically it looks like Im screwed out of seccions of recording music, Proppeller head basically said its on Line 6 , and seems like line 6 is saying its on proppeellerhead, Somebody go any ideas on what we should do about this, kinda lollipop to fork out some money for a steak, when all you get is a lollipop sandwhich, thanks ,, Hope it gets resolved soon.

• 1 month later...

I think Line6 are appalling. I have a lIne6 UX2 with Pod Farm and Reason Limited. Whatever I try I can't register or activate my Pod Farm UX2. it fails. They say the codes are on the disks. Others say the codes are on the packs that the disks come in. The number on the back of my UX2 fails when I enter it. Does this mean I can't use my system? I paid £159 for it at Vibes Music in Plymouth Devon England. They also sold me an inline midi interface to go with my Roland PC160-A midi keyboard. The idea of that was to let me play the Reason Limited sounds. My PC is an Asus dual Core desktop 'Vision' with two USB sockets at the front. Any ideas please? Thanks, Neville

I also just got my POD ux2 with reason limited, but when I enter the registration code and the ID code on propellerheads, they tell me that this is already in use. So I can't get my licence number in order to use Reason and record. 

Please help. 

• 3 weeks later...

I got a problem with my reason limited software which came with ux-2. You will need a license number to activate your software but it hasnt arrived to my e-mail. Where can I re-send it or is there any ways to solve this ? Pls help ! 

• Downvote 1