Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LowDown LD300 Pro Power Problem

rajmclaughlin

Hi. The power switch on the LD300 sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I hear the fan go on but nothing else. I turn it off and get a "thud". Takes 5-10 times of switching the power switch sometimes to get the amp to work. Found old link of someone with the same exact problem.

Has anyone had/seen/heard of this problem, and if so, any ideas? Thanks!

Sent this below to Line6 the other day but only got response that I can send it to them and have it serviced for $90/hr.

I have the same exact problem as the person in this link http://line6.com/support/thread/25976 and I can't figure out the issue. I have not taken the electronics out of the cabinet. The problem started about 6 months after I bought it, but I never took it to the store. I just flick the power button on and off until it eventually comes on. Gives me the loud thud every time as as well. I'm sick of doing that and would like a real fix. Did you have an issue with a certain run of amps coming out of the factory? Can you tell me how I can get this fixed? I don't want to pay anything extra, because I really think it is a defect that was in the amp. I was just too lazy to do anything about it at the time.

Bob