shagtones

g30 transmitter battery indicator going from blue to green

After a couple hours playtime sound stops abruptly and the transmitter battery led indicators are flashing blue and green, doesn't go red but directly to blue and green. Unit is only 3 months old. Any ideas?...

thanks!

Assuming the batteries are good (hope you've tried a couple of sets) and making contact properly then it sounds like a hardware issue.  You should open a service ticket and get it checked out.  Use "contact us" link at bottom of the page.

I have noticed a major difference when using Energizer batteries vs. Duracell. The Duracell batteries are shorter and fail to make good contact and actually move around in my transmitter losing contact and dropping in and out. Energizers seem to work just fine. Would have been best if the transmitters used springs. 

• Upvote 1

I have noticed a major difference when using Energizer batteries vs. Duracell. The Duracell batteries are shorter and fail to make good contact and actually move around in my transmitter losing contact and dropping in and out. Energizers seem to work just fine. Would have been best if the transmitters used springs. 

this might actually help me out! I've been having major problems with my transmitter signal dropping out completely during a set. The LED's go off, and I have to shake it around or mess with the door to bring it back. And I've been using Duracell! Must try the Energizer batteries...although when looking at the dimensions online they're the same height?